These spells are for the singleplayer game, the multiplayer spell list can be found here.
- Learning Arcane Magic requires the quest "The Necronomicon" in the Catacombs.
- All Arcane Spells require Purple Essence.
- Each level in Arcane Magic increases damages by 5% and critical hit chance by 1%.
- Arcane Spells pass through enemies.
- Every 5 levels lets you control an extra skeleton.
Table of Arcane SpellsEdit
|Name||Spell Level||Essences||Effect||Found at||Additional Info|
|Arcane Control||1||4||Takes control of an enemy skeleton.||Catacomb Shop||Reward for completion of "The Necronomicon" quest|
|Curse of the Dead||3||4||Marks a target, when they die you gain control of a skeleton.||Laboratory Shop|
|Latent Life||4||12 and up to half your HP||Upon death you are revived with up to half your HP restored.||Laboratory Shop|
|Deadly Cloud||5||6||Inflicts 100 damage on touch||Laboratory Shop||Creates a slow moving cloud.|
|Arcane Wave||7||4||Inflicts 80 damage on touch||Halls Shop||Shoots a wave horizontally that bounces off walls. Harms everything, including yourself.|
MP: Big Tree Climb
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.